Dec 14, 2016

Looking forward to 2017 Stamp Classes!

I have been hard at work creating the projects for this winters camps!  It was easy to do with so many fun new things in the upcoming Occassions 2017 and Sale-A-Bration catalogs.

2017 camps kick off in January with your choice of 2 time slots.  Friday January 6 at 7pm or Saturday January 7 at 9 am.  I think we will do 8 projects - they are all ready, I just have to figure out how to best work them in with the time we have!  Camps are $15 or free with a $50 purchase - and because it is January - you will also get a free Sale-A-bration selection from Stampin Up.

My classes are in Indianapolis - west side.  If you have never been or it's been a while - feel free to join us!  RSVPs are needed by Jan 1st.

I have moved camp up a week from our traditional time of the middle of the month.  Weather often plays a factor in winter camps.  This will give me some extra weekends to work with if one needs to be moved.  If we are fortunate and get them all in - there may be an additional event in March!

Here are the first three cards of 2017!

These two cards use the stamp set and die cuts Basket Bunch.  We will be making a third - using some hearts on a matching card below that can be used as a valentine.  No one wants a hollow heart!  More chocolate all the time.  The dies that go with this set are adorable!  They are called Basket Builder framelits and will be available Jan 2.  If you don't have a new Occassions catalog - let me know and we can take care of that!



This Engagement congratulations card uses a fun new bundle called Custom Tees.  Love it!   There are sneak peeks of new paper and some of the FREE SAB ribbon on the card as well!


If you can't make it to camp - but would like to get your hands on one of my cards {for free!} - watch this space to find out how!  When I put one of my 3 minute video how to's up I will include the information then!

No comments: